Step 4 – Apply For College – Apply for Financial Aid
Step 4 – Apply for Financial Aid
The application for admission probably isn’t the only application you’ll have to fill out. You definitely need to complete the financial aid applications.
Financial Aid Applications
See the Financial Aid section. After you apply for admission, go ahead and apply for federal and state aid. Then look into private or institutional aid.
The Financial Aid Steps:
- Apply for admissions and institutional scholarships
- Apply for federal aid
- Complete the state aid application
- Apply for other scholarships
- Determine your bottom line
- Compare cost
- Accept your financial aid award package
Even if you think your family makes too much money to qualify for financial aid, you should apply. What have you got to lose? If you don’t apply, you might miss out on thousands!