Step 5 – Middle School – Explore Careers and College Options
Step 5 – Explore Careers and College Options
1) Take the Personality Test link here.
2) Use the results of your Personality Test to start exploring specific occupations and career paths.
3) Check out our Career Videos. We have videos to help you learn about careers and jobs from MPB’s Job Hunter and Hinds Community College.
4) Once you’ve got an idea about what you want to do with your life, you need a plan to make it happen.
5) Go to your school counselor or library for additional help and information.
1) Talk to someone who went to college. Ask a lot of questions! Your teachers certainly went to college, so ask them what it was like!
2) Visit colleges to get a sense of what it really is all about.
3) Explore our College Discovered to see what life beyond high school will be like.
4) View and print a copy of your Grade Level Checklist and start down a path of college success.