- Interacted with 217,090 students, parents and school staff during workshops, community events, presentations and exhibits.
- Distributed 384,866 post-secondary education planning and preparation publications to students, parents and community events.
- Provided professional development opportunities to 3,859 counselors and teachers.
- Assisted 10,569 students with FAFSA completion.
- Delivered College Knowledge Workshops to 396 GED and adult students.
- RiseUpMS Website visitors: 893,971.
(Project services delivered from 2009 to date)
“She (the college access coordinator) is the only college person I met that talks to us and takes time out for us and teaches (us) all about college things.”
– 5th grade student